Saturday, October 25, 2014

Art Prize Coord!

I recently went to Art Prize in Grand Rapids. This is an annual trip for me. Coincidentally there was also a lolita meet up happening the same weekend in the same location. A great excuse to dress up and try some new ideas I've had!

We agreed to meet at this cute art gallery but unfortunately it was closed so we went to the GRAM instead. Everyone looked great! We got our picture taken several times. When we were finished at the museum we agreed to go to Spoon Lickers for Froyo since they had vegan options that catered to our mixed diet group.

It was wonderful overall and it felt great to be among a group of lolitas again since it had been a while since I've done any kind of Jfashion circle.

Here are some of the photos from the meetup!


About half of our group! We got separated for a bit.


Close up to show make up. 


This ring broke :< One of my favorite accessories though.

My full outfit!

Photo credit Alex Brand

No comments: