Friday, January 23, 2015

Sweet Lolita Day!

I decided to wear sweet lolita today. I got a new dress so I figured why not? I had to work and run some errands but everything is more fun when you're dressed up!

Where I'm living right now the closest lolitas are 3-4 hours drive away. That means all my lolita days are solo events at the moment. The reactions in such a small conservative town are priceless to be honest. So here are the photos of my coord! Most of these pictures were taken by my dad right before we had to run out the door.






I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. I wanted it to be a bit more OTT (over the top) but just didn't have time. Next time! Also sorry about the wrinkles in my dress, I didn't notice them until later and don't currently have an ironing board! <3 I hope you all like the outfit too. Concrit is of course always welcome. Stay lovely and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: