Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Quick informative post!

Hey everyone I just wanted to update you really quick and share some videos with you. First for the personal details! I've got a new skirt here and two dresses on the way. I'm hoping to wear some lolita coords soon with these new pieces. I'm in a tight spot with the skirt right now because my blouse got ruined. It still works under dresses but not with a skirt so my coord with that will not have a proper blouse. I'm still looking to get one. I will probably have to just bite the bullet and get one custom made since I can not find one in my size that I like. I'll let you know if I get one custom made!

The skirt I had made by a small indie shop and I will be doing a review of the experience when I put an outfit together with it so you can look forward to that!

Now on to the videos. These are videos I think would be very good for beginners to see or for people who don't really understand lolita (like your parents or uncle Jimmy) to get a quick grasp on the fashion. These are both made my Deer Stalker Pictures 2 over on youtube.

Why is lolita called lolita?





The history of lolita!




Both of these videos are really informative and even people who've been around for a few years might learn something new!

Talk to you all soon. <3

No comments: