Thursday, December 18, 2014

2015 Purchase Plans!

I made a small "to buy" list last year. I unfortunately didn't get much off of it. :< I did get quite a bit of lolita this year (by my standards) including my first piece of brand! It wasn't for not trying though, several of the items continuing from last year's list I searched far and wide for. So I thought it'd be fun to make another one to reference for this year!

So these are the items I'd like to purchase in 2015. Wish me luck!


Any brand parasol similar to this

Mint Chess Chocolate replica with border print

Yellow Milky Planet JSK replica

Loris present star bag in pink

Angelic Pretty tea pot cookie necklace in pink





















































































































































Baby Doll Blouse with Removable Sleeves (2012) in white

Shirring Princess JSK & Head Bow Set in Pink or Navy














































































I'm also planning to get a new blouse or two, brown shoes, and brown and white wrist cuffs. So what are you hoping to get this next year! Comment below to let me know, I'd love to hear. <3

No comments: