Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Early December Coord

Hello lovely readers! I recently obtained a new dress. I'm waiting on a skirt right now and then I think I'm going to do a recent purchases post since over the past two months I've bought quite a bit of new lolita stuff. So the dress I got was a replica of an Alice & the Pirates dress. I put together a pirate themed coord to go with it. I'll show you that in a second.

In unrelated news there will be a Baby tea party at a con near me. I'm trying to decide if I should go. It'd be a huge financial strain but it would be awesome. I'll definitely let you guys know if I opt to participate. Now on to my coord photos!








Thank you for stopping by! This is my first outfit with a JSK instead of a skirt and I really am happy with how it turned out. I was very excited to finally get to use my treasure chest purse. ^_^  See you next time!

No comments: