Sunday, May 24, 2015

Cloudberry Lady Review-Moth Dress

Cloudberry Lady is an indie lolita brand running out of Finland. I wasn't really aware of them until I saw the dress I bought pop up in one of the groups I'm following (either lolita updates or rufflechat, I don't remember which now). I immediately fell in love with the dress and saw it came in custom size. There was no going back to be honest.

The ordering process was fairly simple. I sent them my order (color, style, and basic measurements). They asked me a few more measurement questions and I paid a down payment. Later, once the dresses were made and ready to ship, they invoiced me for the rest of the payment. Then they shipped it and it got here a week or so later. Easy peasy.

I took some unboxing photos for you guys, so you can see how it came packaged.

Here's the box!

This earned me a dirty look from the mail lady :))))
Wrapped dresses in tissue paper and a fancy envelope!
A letter and some wonderful post cards.
The pieces came individually wrapped in plastic.
Head bow









































































































 
Back of head bow. Did not come with a headband.                                                    





The dress has a pocket!!!!




 
Front bow. Not detachable.




The straps are adjustable!



There is shirring, back corseting, and a zipper.

The lace is a beautiful off white.



























































































Overall I had a very positive experience. I was worried because the price was quite high in my opinion but I am a low budget lolita. I think it was definitely worth the money. It fits great and the details are so so beautiful. They included extras and the dress was made and sent in a timely manner. Honestly if you see something from this brand you like I highly recommend them.

Thank you for reading! Let me know in the comments if there is anything else you want to know about the dress.

I will post a coordinate I put together some time this week so check back!

No comments: