Sunday, May 31, 2015

Moonlight Dance Test Coord

As promised last week I did a test coordinate for my new Cloudberry Lady JSK. Please excuse the general lack of hair and makeup effort as this was not a coord for an event or anything, just a test with some accessories, I didn't feel the need to go all out. So here are the pictures from my coordinate. Most of the pictures were taken by my personal photographer aka my dad haha. :)















 I really love this dress! I want to find a few more accessories and swap a few out to make this coord better and a little more OTT. Thanks for looking and feel free to suggest ways I can improve this coordinate! Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

Noa Marx said...

Hi! This is super random but i just wanted to say you look super cute and the dress is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

this dress (the brand) yet for sale? (sorry for my bad english :c)

Kayla said...

Nope! You must get it second hand. :)