Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Buying Goals & An Update

Hello lovelies! I wanted to give everyone still reading an update on my life and on the plans for this blog. Unfortunately this past year I did not have many opportunities to wear lolita and have had some computer issues. Because of those reasons, this blog was pretty quiet throughout 2015. However I have great news for the new year. I have multiple purchases that have come in recently, a meetup coming up, and several other plans for future posts. I also now am borrowing a computer so I can update as need be. My goal is to update this blog at least once a month throughout this year and to share more of what is happening in my jfashion life. :) So I hope you'll all look forward to that.

Now, on to the main point of this post. Last year I made a post about what my buying goals were for the year. It really helped me stay focused and make less impulse buys. I bought several of the items on that list. Unfortunately several of those items didn't fit me properly and either have been sold or will be in the future. The ones I was able to keep are amazing though. You will be seeing posts on several of them throughout the coming months.

So here is what I'd like to get this year. Some of it is continued on from last year because I was unable to obtain them this year. On top of these items I am intending to make a taobao order this year (for the first time yay!) and will be getting several dresses hopefully that I've had my eye on. I will definitely be letting you all know when that happens and will review my shopping service and purchases. On to the pictures!

Any brand/off-brand brown wristcuffs.

Any brand/off-brand white wristcuffs.

White pagoda umbrella. BtSSB preferred.

Chess Chocolate mint replica with border print.

Pink mermaid sandals.

BtSSB dark brown treasure purse.

Evil Live (or similar) 3-way heart bag. Pink or gold.


No comments: