Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Short lolita day with friends!


Hey guys! As I'm sure many of you know, I don't have the chance to wear lolita as much as I would like. I wear many lolita 'inspired' outfits when given the opportunity but every once and a while my friends and I take a short trip and wear lolita for it. I don't always document these trips very well but this month I managed to snag some pictures and video for you guys!f

We definitely went casual because the trip wasn't that long and we were going to be getting in and out of the car a lot, so please be lenient with our lack of accessorizing. 

Bless the SNOW app tbh.



Makeup for the day!

Outfit shot!




We grabbed some lunch and did some shopping! I think the biggest surprise of the whole day was that we didn't even play Pokemon Go. Ha ha.


Want to know my outfit breakdown or watch some quick video of what I was up to? Check it out below!


Next month we are hopefully going to a swap meet in Chicago! Look forward to all the details from that.

-Kayla

No comments: