Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First Store Review: Creative Arts Studio

So the Creative Arts Studio is in Royal Oak Michigan and I can't even explain how I excited I was when I happened upon this place. Not only do they sell really cute jewelry for everybody, they have a LOT of stuff that could easily be done with Lolita. Think that is where the fun ends? Well it isn't. They also have pottery painting, wheel throwing, mosaic making, and MUCH MORE in the way of art. This place is seriously cool and REALLY affordable. Here is their website!  So now here are the pictures they were nice enough to let me take. :)

These rings are totally adjustable ($10)



These bows are 2 for $7 and come in several styles/colors.


 I don't remember how much the necklaces were, I want to say $7-$10 but I don't remember for sure. Had several styles/colors.

 These are some examples of the pottery you could paint. These are sugar dishes. Imagine, customizable sugar dishes for tea parties!

No comments: