Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Youmacon post!

Hey everyone! So here is the youmacon post I've been promising. This does NOT include the shops or the Lolita I interviewed/photographed separately. Some of these are not actually "Lolita" per se but had Lolita elements or things that could be applied to Lolita. Some are also super casual or medium casual. Sorry the quality isn't very good on some of these, all I had was a point and shoot. If you want me to link to your blog/store please post a link in the comments and tell me which Lolita you are. :) Thanks to everyone who let me photograph them and patiently waited for me to get the shots I needed! (Note, the first photo was taken by my friend, not me.)




Her blog! Check it out.




































2 comments:

maknaeing said...

Ah! Look, I'm the first picture! Even though you didn't take it. :P Anyway, these are all so cute! I hate that I didn't see half of these loli's there. ;___;

Anyway, cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm the fourth girl in the Vampire Requiem dress!^^ It is sad that I didn't get to meet a lot of these other lolitas, but I'm glad there were a decent amount that attended Youmacon! ^^