Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh look that interview I promised 2 weeks ago

Sorry this is soooo late coming guys. This is the lovely Lolita I interviewed at Youmacon! Her name is Alyssa. Her blog can be found here.
All answers are slightly paraphrased. For the sake of length questions asked will have H2L before them and answers will have A in front of them. :) Okay?



H2L: What drove you to start dressing in Lolita?
A: I was interested for a while, maybe 3 or 4 years. I didn't have any pieces but I started talking to friends about it and got really excited. They reassured me I'd look cute.






































H2L: What do you do to keep the cost down?
A: I get my main pieces off the sale community or 2nd hand. I get shoes and accessories from stores in the mall, thrift stores, and off brand places.















H2L: What is your favorite brand?
A: Baby the Stars Shine Bright

H2L: What is your favorite style of Lolita?
A: Either classic or sweet.

H2L: What standard of quality do you uphold?
A: I will buy replicas but they have to be decent quality replicas.

Thank you so much Alyssa for letting me photograph/interview you. :) <3





No comments: