Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nails In Lolita

Hello dear readers! I am back to posting now that I have gone through and converged many of my posts together. So today I wanted to cover something that I only see mentioned here and there, and only if they're totally outrageous. What to do with your nails while wearing lolita.

Some people buy fake, pre-decorated nails and apply them. Others do intricate detailing on their natural nails. Lastly some people just put a basic color or design or just leave them untouched. If you choose to leave you nails totally natural, please make sure they are clean and presentable!

I found some examples of nails I personally like. They are not too OTT to the point you can't move your fingers or see where the nails begins and finger ends anymore. The first three are more classic and the last is sweet obviously. I tend to lean more classic myself so I'm definitely more drawn to nails like the first set, though I personally prefer just a flat color or clean unpainted nails. So here they are.

Source

Source

Source

Source


So what are your thoughts? Do you like to wear really intricate deco nails or do you prefer something more simple? Let me know in the comments. 

-Kayla

No comments: