Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!

I would like to take a moment to reflect on the last year. It seems like it passed very quickly and yet it seems like so long ago at the same time. I feel I've matured several years in this year (mostly in the past 6 months). Things that haven't changed, I'm still single, I'm still a brunette (didn't think I would be), and I'm still able to return to college (that was up in the air). Things that have changed, I've lost a best friend, I've switched to part time, I've got a job, and I've developed so much as a person. One of the biggest things that has changed in the past year is my love for Lolita has grown and I've begun to wear it a bit. This has influenced me to take up sewing, which I've always wanted to learn. It has just become midnight literally right this second! Anyways so much has changed this year that I can't really put into a post and yet my life seems oddly monotone. Well hopefully the next year will allow me to mature in my life, my Lolita, and my sewing skills. Cheers!

Picture stolen off of Google. Pretend this is a legit cite.

No comments: