Sunday, December 4, 2011

Meet up photos!

So as many of you know yesterday was my first Lolita meet up. I had a LOT of fun. The person who set it up gave away little gift bags with candy and little erasers in them. We went to the Detroit Institute of the Arts (DIA) and looked around at all the wonderful pieces. I'm glad I was able to have this experience. ^_^ So on to the photos. (Also, I'm not going to label the photos with names because I simply couldn't remember everyone's. Sorry. UvU )

In the lobby waiting for everyone to get tickets.

Group shot. THere were a few people who showed up afterwards.

Another group shot in lobby of DIA.

Walking towards the first gallery.

Look at all the Lolitas looking at art!

In the Roman statue area.

Modern (or contemporary?) art section. Taking a break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you didn't take a picture of your outfit?

Kayla said...

I plan to in the near future. I will be wearing it again this coming week and will do a photo then. :) I'm the one in the front row middle of the group shot though. The only thing that won't be photographed is my socks because one of the bows fell off so I won't be wearing them since I don't have extra fabric to make another one.